Great Lakes Honda’s Precautions Given COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
As of Tuesday, May 19, 2020, we are OPEN in ALL DEPARTMENTS (Sales, Power Sports, Parts & Service). We have developed new protocols to promote physical distancing measures and support the safety of our staff, customers and community.
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm (Sales & Parts only)
To our valued Great Lakes Honda customers,
We at Great Lakes Honda care about our community and keeping everyone safe! All Departments are open and we are offering no-contact drop-off in our Service Department. We understand the importance of social distancing during this time and we are taking preventative steps to keep our visitors and staff safe. We are encouraging any of our customers to not visit the dealership if:
1. They have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days.
2. They have flu-like symptoms or feel unwell.
We have amped up our cleaning and sanitization and have set up a PPE station at our front entrance for our customers. Keeping everyone safe and healthy is important!
- Pre-book your appointment by calling us at 705 949 7222, online at https://www.greatlakeshonda.com/book-now/ or by emailing email@example.com.
- Drop off your vehicle using our self check in (sent through email), night drop box & key envelopes – please park in our designated parking spots in front of our Service Garage Doors.
- If dropping off your vehicle in person, of our service advisors will meet you outside to complete your check-in process.
- Once you are checked in, our advisor staff will communicate with you via phone and/or text to confirm your service requests or your approval if any additional work is recommended.
- When your vehicle is ready you will be able to pay over the phone with a credit card.
- Invoices and vehicle inspection reports will be emailed to you or left in your vehicle.
- During your pick up, please contact us and we will place the keys in your vehicle.
- Your keys and all touchpoints in the vehicle will be sanitized upon arrival and return.
- We appreciate your patience as we try to manage our service appointments with reduced staff and new protocols in place. We would not recommend for you to wait for your vehicle at the dealership as our customer lounge is closed.
- Consider our new valet service, if it is not convenient for you to drop your vehicle off for a length of time. We will come to your home or work, within city limits, and pickup and drop off your vehicle for you with sanitization measures in place.
- If you are unable to use any of these services and are waiting at the dealership, we ask that you please practice physical distancing and stay 6 feet away from others.
Your Sales & Finance Experience
We have implemented a number of procedures to keep our staff and customers safe!
We have counter shields in place, we have set up a PPE station at our front entrance with masks, gloves and sanitizer, we are ensuring physical distancing by keeping 2 metres apart, our waiting lounge is closed and we have individual pens for signing contracts.
We are also able to offer virtual shopping! Visit our Online Showroom page and find out how you can buy your next vehicle online with Great Lakes Honda.