Great Lakes Honda’s Precautions Given COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Effective Wednesday March 25th, 2020:
We have made the decision to close our sales department effective tomorrow March 25, 2020 until April 20, 2020. Our Service Department will remain open Monday-Friday: 9-5 pm.
We will be closed for Easter both on Good Friday, April 10th, 2020 and Easter Monday, April 13th, 2020.
To our valued Great Lakes Honda customers,
We at Great Lakes Honda care about our community and are taking things day-to-day with the COVID-19 situation. We currently remain open regular business hours. We understand the importance of social distancing during this time and we are taking preventative steps to keep our visitors and staff safe. We are encouraging any of our customers to not come in if:
- They have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days.
- They have flu-like symptoms or feel unwell.
We have amped up our cleaning and sanitization and have implemented the following standards:
- No handshaking policy and no contact (keep 1 meter apart)
- We have closed our community board room until further notice
- Sick employees will be separated and sent home immediately
- A sanitizing agent will be used 3 times a day on frequently touched surfaces
- Handwashing signs will be posted in all washrooms and at entrances
- Please wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds and especially wash hands upon entering the business or use hand sanitizer
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is important! We will keep you up to date with business operations as government announcements are made. Thank you and stay safe!