2019 Honda Pilot
Settling down doesn’t mean having to settle.
Journeyers, meet the 2019 Pilot – the Honda paragon of utility and efficiency. Equipped with the Earth Dreams™ engine and available idle-stop, the Pilot is as smart as it is stylish. Its roomy interior seats up to eight passengers,1 and third-row access is a breeze using the available one-touch second-row seats. Plus, its cargo capacity makes any packing list just about limitless. Honda Sensing™ safety technologies come standard, so you’ll take confidence with you on every trip. With a sophisticated interior inside the modern, sleek exterior, you won’t just catch attention – you’ll ride comfortably at the centre of it. The 2019 Pilot is confident, bold and ready for anything. Are you?
- Honda Sensing™ Technologies,
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto,
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™) AWD system,
- Available seating for up to 8
- Available Satellite-Linked Navigation System
- Available Advanced Rear Entertainment System with Blu-ray™ player
Suddenly, every trip is all-inclusive.
The interior of the 2019 Pilot surrounds you and your passengers in sophistication thanks to the available interior ambient lighting and soft-touch dash and door materials. And with the available perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces and the available leather-wrapped steering wheel, every ride is steeped in refinement. While the available panoramic moonroof brightens the cabin, the heated front seats and available heated second-row outboard seats make it even cozier to ride in. When comfort meets style, the Pilot makes every ride worth savouring.
- Remote engine starter
- Driver’s seat with available 10-way power adjustment including power lumbar support
- Proximity key entry system and pushbutton start
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Available panoramic moonroof,
- Available memory-linked side mirrors and driver’s seat position
Performance that fits your life.
The 2019 Pilot has room for up to eight passengers (seven on the seven-passenger Touring and Black Edition models with second-row captain’s chairs) and includes effortless third-row access using the available one-touch second row seats. When you need to load gear, groceries or goodies, the Pilot is up to the task with easy fold-down 60 /40 split-folding rear seats in both the second and third row. Plus, the rear cargo boasts ample space, easily fitting a 77 . 6-litre (82-quart) cooler. From what’s inside to what’s under the hood, with the Earth Dreams™ technology engine, the 2019 Pilot is designed to enhance fuel efficiency ratings without sacrificing performance. And to help every litre go further, the Variable Cylinder Management ® (VCM ®) system is designed to automatically switch between 6 and 3 cylinders, depending on the driving conditions. When you’re ready to ride, the Pilot has enough stop and go to handle the ups, downs and turns that virtually any trip can offer.
Key Versatility Features
- 8 passenger seating ( 7 passenger seating on 7-passenger Touring and Black Edition models)
- 60 /40 split-folding second-row and third-row seats
- Reversible cargo lid with hidden cargo mode
- Centre console with smartphone sliding tray
- Available one-touch second-row seats
Key Performance Features:
- 3 . 5-litre, 24-valve, Direct Injection, SOHC, i-VTEC ® V 6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management ® (VCM ®)
- 280 horsepower 1 and 262 lb.-ft of torque,
- 1 ,588 kg or available 2 ,268 kg towing capacity,
- 6-speed or available 9-speed automatic transmission
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM 4™) AWD system
- Intelligent Traction Management system
- Available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, Available idle-stop technology
Wireless Smartphone Charging
Available for the first time in Pilot is wireless smartphone charging, using the Qi and PMA charging standards, Large enough for even plus-size smartphones.
- 2017 Honda Pilot: Best Buy for Midsize SUV/crossover - KELLEY BLUE BOOK
- 2017 Top Safety Pick+ (with optional front crash prevention and specific headlights) - IIHS