HONDA LEASE-GUARD PROVIDES RISK-FREE PEACE OF MIND
HONDA LEASE-GUARD ELIMINATES THE WORRY OF EXCESS WEAR AND TEAR CHARGES AT THE TIME OF YOUR LEASE TURN-IN.
Honda Lease-Guard protects the buyer from having to worry about the simple dents, chips and stains that come with Northern Ontario driving. The main focus of purchasing Honda Lease-Guard is to eliminate the worry of excess wear and tear charges at the time of your lease turn-in by relieving you of the financial responsibility to cover those costs. Without this protection you can end up paying for costly repairs, or risk losing a portion of your security deposit to pay for these damages.
Honda Lease-Guard includes:
- Covers wear and tear charges up to $1,000 per single event.
- Covers: worn down tires, dents, chips, scratches, wear and tear and more.
- Lease-Guard can be cancelled with a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- Up to $7,500 of coverage when your vehicle is turned-in.
- Can be used any time prior to, or within 1 year of the original scheduled lease termination.
- Maximum 60-month term plan.
- Available to purchase up to 90 days after lease inception.
Please see contract for list of included benefits.
Exclusions of Honda Lease-Guard:
- Wear and tear charges above the $1,000 single event limit
- Repairs done prior to contract termination
- Alteration charges
- Excess kilometer charges
- Outstanding monthly lease payments