LIFETIME BRAKE PAD GUARANTEE
When you press your Honda’s brake pedal, the friction material on the brake pads is pushed against the brake discs to slow or stop your vehicle. Each time the brakes are used, a small amount of this material is worn off, eventually requiring replacement. When this occurs is directly related to your driving habits, operating conditions, vehicle usage and frequency of brake maintenance. Your Honda Dealer understands how integral braking is to your safety. That’s why we’re proud to offer a lifetime brake pad guarantee* on Genuine Honda replacement brake pads.
When brake pads or shoes require replacement, insist on Genuine Honda Parts to maintain the original performance and reliability of your Honda’s braking system. Regular inspection and servicing is required to maintain your Honda’s braking system in top working order. Follow the maintenance requirements stated in your Honda’s Owner’s Manual.
† Purchase and install a set of Genuine Honda replacement brake pads at a participating Honda Dealer and your Dealer will provide brake pads for the same brake component system at no charge for as long as you own the vehicle.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only available for bona fide purchasers of Genuine Honda replacement front or rear brake pads for Honda automobiles (certain model exclusions may apply) on or after July 4, 2016. Guarantee includes brake pad parts only for the specific brake component system they were purchased and installed for (front or rear). Initial and subsequent brake pad replacements during the valid Guarantee period must be installed by a Honda Certified Technician at a participating Honda Dealer in Canada. This warranty is not valid at dealers in the United States.
2. Installation and any other consequential labour or parts required to return the brake system to its original operating condition are excluded. Machining and replacement of brake discs are excluded. Guarantee does not cover loss of use, towing charges, transportation or other incidental damages or parts supplied by customer.
3. All Factory recommended maintenance must be completed as specified by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system and owner’s manual. All other brake system component replacements must be done with Genuine Honda parts and by a Honda Certified Technician at a participating Honda Dealer for Guarantee on brake pad parts to be valid. Brake system component replacements done with parts other than Genuine Honda may void Guarantee.
4. Guarantee is applicable to regular wear only, based on Honda Technician inspection and recommendation. Brake pad thickness for parts in which Guarantee applies to must be documented as 2mm or less in order to qualify for replacement under the Guarantee.
5. Guarantee is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the replacement brake pad parts on the vehicle it was installed. Not applicable to wholesale customers or over-the-counter purchases.
6. No extra charge for Lifetime Guarantee and no substitutions.
7. A copy of the repair order/invoice must be retained and presented to the participating Honda Dealer as proof of purchase and eligibility at time of brake pad replacement under this Guarantee.
8. Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee does not apply to vehicles that have been modified or used for racing purposes.
9. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. Valid in Canada only and for purchases in Canada only. Excludes all other Guarantees, expressed or implied. Guarantee eligibility applies to Canadian VINs only. See your local participating Honda Dealer for more details.
10. This Guarantee does not apply to vehicles equipped with Brake Shoes or Brake Drums.