2020 Honda Passport
Your Passport to adventure. Every great adventure starts with a Passport. This rugged explorer makes going beyond your comfort zone that much more comfortable.
The all-new 2020 Honda Passport 5-passenger V6-powered SUV provides a unique combination of on-road driving refinement and off-road adventure capability along with best-in-class interior space. Canadians will get a first look at the new Passport at the 2019 Montreal International Auto Show.
The all-new Honda Passport will slot between the compact CR-V and three-row Pilot in Honda’s award-winning SUV lineup. The model’s reinforced unibody frame, powerful direct-injected i-VTEC® V6 engine, fully independent suspension and nimble steering make it an ideal choice for driving long distances or around town. In addition, the robust off-road capability offered by the standard Honda i-VTM4™ torque-vectoring all-wheel drive and its four-mode Intelligent Traction Management system means Passport can tackle the kind of tough terrain normally reserved for less refined body-on-frame or off-road focused SUVs.
- Standard 280-horsepower, 3.5-liter, direct-injected V6 engine with i-VTEC® valvetrain mated to the latest-generation 9-speed automatic transmission
- Standard Intelligent Variable Torque Management (i-VTM4™) torque-vectoring all-wheel drive enhances on- and off-road performance
- Intelligent Traction Management system with available Snow, Sand and Mud modes help optimize performance for varying surface conditions
- Standard Honda Sensing® safety and driver-assistive technology
- Standard 20-inch alloy wheels and tires on all trims
- Best-in-class underfloor cargo storage
- A wide range of Honda accessories for active lifestyles, including Adventure and Urban accessory packages
- Standard Heated Steering Wheel
Packed with Possibilities
The Passport has plenty of room for adventure, with seating for five, ample cargo space that includes underfloor storage compartments, and a one-touch fold-down 60/40 split rear seatback.
Access your smartphone's music, messages and more with available Apple CarPlay & Andriod Auto intgration, Or find your way while off the grid with the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System.
Power to Tackle the Terrain
Overcome the elements with ease in the new 2019 Honda Passport. Its i-VTEC V6 engine and available i-VTM4 AWD system help you power through, while its 4-wheel independent suspension and 9-speed transmission off a remarkable smooth drive.
Built for the Outdoors.
Forged for outdoor exploration, the Passport combines athletic design with utility. Available gloss-black wheels, roof rails & a wide range of Genuine Honda Accessories help you outfit your Passport for endless journeys.
Traction When It Matters Most
When road conditions change, use the Intelligent Traction Management System to change modes. All Passport trims include Snow mode; with available AWD, you also get Mud & Sand modes.
Trek- and tech-savvy.
Every adventurer needs a co-pilot. With the Passport’s Display Audio System1 equipped with the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System,™1,2 as well as a bounty of available HondaLink™1,3,4 features, we’re on your side while you go. And because unplugging can sometimes have an expiry date, the Passport features available wireless charging. Want more? The Passport’s CabinControl™ app1,3 and all-new infotainment system with volume knob ensures you’ll be in tune with both nature and your passengers.