Aquapel - $49.99+hst
What is Aquapel used for?
This innovative technology is a long-lasting rain repellant that:
- Remarkably improves vision in the rain.
- Causes rain to bead up and roll right off.
- Makes it easier to clear ice, snow, and even dirt and bugs.
- Reduces glare in the rain, especially at night.
- Lasts for months in normal driving conditions.
How does it work?
Using technology innovated for the aviation industry, Aquapel Glass Treatment forms a chemical bond with the glass which increases water repellency, causing water to bead and easily shed off the glass. These fluorinated compounds apply in just minutes to a clean, dry windshield or any exterior glass surface, and lasts up to 6 times longer than silicone-based products.
Additionally, Aquapel Glass Treatment remains highly effective after months of normal use, including heavy rain and snow, car washing, glass cleaning and salt spray.
How long does it last?
The Aquapel treatment can last up to 6 months.
Learn more at www.aquapel.com